Tuesday 11 December 2012

Truth or Dare with Lisa Kepins


Today, Lisa Kepins is our guest Truth or Dare participant. When I asked Lisa if she'd write a short paragraph about herself she replied - "I really don't know what to say about myself, can you describe me? You'd scare people less, lol. " So I'll tell you a little bit about Lisa and how I know her.

Lisa and my hubby used to play a game online, that's how Lisa came into our lives. Shane loved chatting with her and giving her advice on men and life in general. Lisa affectionately referred to him as Dad and as a result I became Mom (even though Lisa and I are nearly the same age). In fact Lisa still refers to me as Mom when she writes on my facebook wall :)

Lisa lives in Florida, she's a mum, and she lives life to the full. She is renowned for always speaking her mind and sometimes gets into trouble because of it. That trait was probably why she and Shane got along so well, he didn't hold anything back either.  

So let's hear from Lisa now and see how she answered her questions.

What do you think your best and worse physical attributes are?

My limp is the worst & my eyes are the best.

Have you ever been unfaithful to a boyfriend/girl friend?

No & damn it I wish I had because he was unfaithful to me.

If you could go out on a date with anyone in the world who would it be?

Doc Holiday.

When you are trying to impress people what personality trait do you hide?

My LOUD mouth :)

If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?

I'd be a 250 lb instead of the 88 lbs I am now & I'd hurt a few people (sorry just telling the truth).

Well, I definitely believe you're telling the truth Lisa, I've never known you to lie the whole time I've known you.

If you'd like to participate in Truth or Dare, just like Lisa, please send me an email via the contact sheet on my website. Anyone is welcome to play, so far we've had authors, bloggers, and friends appear. Why not take the plunge and drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment